When I was young tomboy, I always wanted to be 'one of the guys'
I actually never thought I would ever get that title
Today. Why today?
It seems that I'm finally one of them. I'm now 'one of the guys'…..
I just so happen to like one of them… (there's only 2 — 1 single and 1 taken)
but… I'm now friend zoned by the guy I like
Should've known this would happen
What’s your favorite color?
Write a love letter or a poem to your favorite color. The catch? Do the entire thing without ever naming the color itself in the piece.
I smiled as a saw it zoom past me; that vibrant, bold, bright and shiny color that I feel such deep connection with. Whenever I’m feeling down it always seems to lift me up and make me smile:)
Although it was my first love’s favorite; I adapted it, owned it and made it more of a meaning to me than of just that. I don’t think of him anymore when looking at this color, though some may think of it as a manly color, but to me it’s enlightening and inspirational. It catches my eye whenever present and a smile slowed creeps up and spreads itself across my face to show that I am content.
Write a list of at least 50 things that make you feel good.
- eating korean food
- finding my favorite color anywhere
- being alone
- listening to music
- walking on the promenade at SAU
- talking to Hyeri
- looking at cat pictures
- watching my fave kdrama
- listening to osts
- listening to any of my song favs
- wearing the color blue
- having super straight hair
- talking to someone I REALLY care about
- summer weather
- taking a super long walk in the heat
- listening to VK
- classical music concerts
- being in my room
- not worrying about the time
- playing music related games
- drinking boba tea
- listening to music and picking out the instruments used/played
- creating stories in my head and speaking them outloud
- playing with cats
- watching star wars
- watching action and adventure
- looking at pinterest
- watching variety shows
- watching kpop vines
- petting cats
- editing photos with photography apps
- being warm
- staying in one spot
- listening to calming songs that make you wanna cry – to release stress
- harmonizing with other ppls singing
- learning kpop dances
- throwing frisbee
- playing soccer
- trying new Asian cuisines
- looking at interior designs
- watching mukbang videos *yum😋*
- looking at aesthetic pictures
- finding new music artists
- listening to BTS
- thinking about my crush